Sunday, February 20, 2011

Yeehaw, raise hell and eat cornbread!

Knoxville's got two things goin' for it in one week - the premiere of the Condredge Holloway movie and the winner of the Daytona 500!

Keep the streak goin', folks [that goes for Pat, Bruce and you ballplayers, too, if you don't mind] -  don't matter to me none if'n it's in law, business, medicine or any of them other fancy edumacashun jobs, neither.

'Bout time I find myself sumptin to do in the mountains.

My moonshine supply's run dry.

Been lookin' for a secret place to keep muh stash but them revenooers done got them rotocopter flappin' blade things with them magic eyes that keeps me from bein' able to run muh moonshine still out of the way of mischiefmaking, rabblerousin' teenagers in these here parts.

Just hafta keep lookin', is what I gotta do.

Until next time, DW (btw, my wife loves watchin' and hearin' you talk - makes her feel like she's back home, listenin' to her Pop do his ol' radio show on WRGS, back befo' the days of Charlie Chase, that is).

A nod to our Armenian friends - may you never run out of lamb meat for a meal.

Dang if I didn't find out that Trevor Bayne went to Knox Central like muh daddy and my bury-the-body friend, Elizabeth.  This ol' small world's gettin' tiny enough to fit in muh wallet on the gold chain I pulled off the dead guy who called muh dog a cur.

No comments:

Post a Comment