Thursday, February 24, 2011

Something doesn't feel right

I know this sounds silly, 'cause I'm not one for taking myself seriously, but something doesn't feel right to me.

I wish I knew what it was/is but it is preventing me from reporting the future that I see is coming.

I apologise for the profundity, produntity or or nonprofitable proclivity but I can't express in these words what's bothering me.

It is, I'm afraid, neither worse nor better than you can imagine.

It is something else entirely new, something I haven't encountered, and it's fogging up the crystal ball and changing the combination on the lock holding down the cover on the Book of the Future.

A storm is brewing which will clear the air for me.

Until then, a little lightning and thunder will fill the air for some.

'Tis what is.

These words are not what they seem.  The metaphors are not literal.

You know what that means - you're on your own for a few more days, I'm afraid.

[or is that, "you're on your own for a few more days.  I'm afraid."?]

No comments:

Post a Comment