Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Play ball!"

In my thoughts this morning, Aaron Neville sings "Ave Maria."

The Republican and Tea parties split the conservative vote, keeping the Obamas in the White House.

I am pale in comparison to Jindalian political Orwellian maneuverings.

Just make my investments grow - the rest is khaki boot theatre.

China continues its changemaking.

After the loving, what do we do about Aussie flooding?

Decaf or regular, cram it in the boot or eat In-n-Out buns on the bonnet?

The emergency evacuation plan didn't list drivebys or bombings, just fire and earthquakes. Volcano or tsunami, anyone?

Give me a wise elder who speaks without advisor-painted images and I'll show you whose chair legs you're standing on.

Cricket or basketball in March?

Caution: contents hot.

A maze made of words is puzzling.

Are your troops parked on Cyprus singing thumb-twiddling tunes?

No comments:

Post a Comment