Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tar, Pitch and Wood Nails

Back, oh around 1998-2000, when I was sent on an exploratory mission to Alaska to assess the viability of any future national political candidates by planting a few seeds of an idea in the right random people, my wife and I enjoyed many of the local eateries and shops.

During my current two-day meditation, I am finishing the last few packets of Alaska Wild Teas Whole Fruit Herbal blends from Alaska Herb Tea Co., Inc. 800-654-2764.

Thanks to the kind folks outside the continental U.S. for their hospitality.

And to China and Iran, remember, I have a sharp sense of humour - take it for what it's worth - you are my friends.  I never, ever, not no how, talk about my enemies.  They know who they are by the negativity they represent.

But I do ask you to take into consideration the cries of your people.  Whether revolutions are made of jasmine or pearls, they have their reasons for being.  A superiour culture absorbs and amplifies the positive, or it, like a flower past its prime, withers, dies and blows away in the wind.

Now, back to my deeply shallow thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment