Sunday, February 27, 2011

Matias half-keyboard app for tablets/smartphones

Reconstructing my childhood, not only from shared memories my parents, sister, aunts, uncles and cousins carry, but also from shared cultural images, can make one wonder why one ever thought there was one in the first place.

One no longer is one.

So few of us are left to know what growing your own food is like that our civilisation has taken the same wrong turn again.

Will we ever learn?

Will we ever stop listening to those whose vested interests clash with ours because they are willing to state bold-faced lies to get what they want?

I believe in the power of the species to find a new path, even if history is against us.

I have this belief because I know I do not exist.

At the same time, I feel weighed down with despair and hopelessness because so many billions of us are led astray so easily.

I am Example No. 1, par excellence.

Therefore, I have joined the walking dead and no longer exist.

The cycle is completed once again.

I have no death to look forward to ending this life that has not reproduced itself.

Thus, I am happy to be alive, if you see where this logic is going.

Nothing left to lose.

Nothing desired to gain.

A walk in the woods like attending worship service, with bird song, leaves sprouting in spring and sunshine preaching to the choir.

The universe is.

That's all that matters today.

The truth, or what most people don't care to know that is here in front of their imaginary personalities, can wait to be told another day.

I have a personal journey to attend to - the species can observe and/or follow if it desires - I have my imperfections to enjoy at my own leisurely pace.

States of energy, let's have some label-free fun, okay?!

No comments:

Post a Comment