Thursday, February 24, 2011

What is elitism?

What I wonder but am not quite ready to worry about is the income inequality issue in this country.

Are we prepared to visualise a peasant uprising in this nation?

And peasantry is not pleasantry and it's not unpleasant, either.

Feudalism by another name, perhaps, but still the same.

I could encourage revolutions in China and Iran, knowing that the spillover into this country is inevitable, but I don't, or haven't, obviously.

I'm waiting.

Watching.

Ever vigilant.

Are the "haves" going to take social services away from the "almost have-nots," finally reducing (or returning, if you will) our class structure to the filthy rich and the filthy?

It is in the 1000-year projection at this time that a revolution will sweep over this country.

I am only the projectionist, not the film producer or director.

However, some have accused me of being writer and actor in a minor role.

We are willing to recompute the current projection if you are willing to change current sociopolitical tactics.

Otherwise, BAM!  BOOM!  Francis Scott Keysha Martinez will be writing a new national anthem before you can say what the hay happened to my side of grass-fed beef?

I miss the days of farming, living off the land, having 12 kids because half of 'em will die of diseases I can't afford to cure, little worry about global anything, except maybe the weather.

And Berlusconi thinks he has nothing to worry about?  Where's Übermensch Sarkozy when we need him?  Protecting his wife Carla from the Italian, I'm sure.

Congrats to Discovery for a beautiful liftoff.  It was a great show and we'll miss having more 1970s technology wrapping reengineering stuffing floating around the planet.

I'm a tired, middle-aged guy but I'm here to hear myself observe what's going on so I have nothing to complain about.

This parallel blog keeps me sane, if sanity is helping our ecosystem push itself to the brink of unfixable invincibility.  The pundits are taking bets on whether it'll be the roaches who eventually win.  What exactly are the meek and if they inherit the planet, what then?

Somewhere, the owners of the rights to "Wag The Dog" are asking themselves what they got themselves into themselves.

Greed and gluttony - the seven deadly sins always get you in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment