Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shivers down my spine

When the phrase "my lawyer and I" meets the so-called amateur sports industry in collegiate circles, I feel a cold chill.

I don't get revenge.  I just reveal the list of chemicals and psychiatry visits of those who present to the world a perfect image.

Take pride in your imperfection.

That way, there's nothing to hide.

Otherwise, we're just holding your body over a cliff and asking you when to say "uncle," because "my lawyer and I" falls on deaf ears.

Just like, as a pet owner myself, I ask if, when the growth of the population of my species puts enough pressure on available food sources, we'll have to decide whether we get to feed our pets or starving members of our species who can't afford patented GM food under control by Megaconglomerated, LTD.

"I'm sorry, my little child, but Fluffy has reached its age of viability and we have to turn it in to the reinventers of Soylent food products to feed the hungry masses.  We'll buy you another one to raise in our minifarm of a housing unit."

Wait, do I hear a cry of "It's not fair" from the aging pet product industry?  If so, it's time to rethink your business model!

No comments:

Post a Comment