Monday, February 7, 2011

Engaged To Be Marred

Question [ubiquitous, superfluous, obvious]: How do you keep a group of people motivated in the long run?

Assign them meaningful tasks to get them to achieve small goals that point to bigger and bigger payoffs while the major payday stays far in the future, relatively speaking.  In other words, local political entities should reform via grassroots efforts that will build toward regional and national innovation worth the people's patience.

I'm keeping relatively quiet for a few days - something big's coming up and I don't want to spoil the surprise (either that, or the Committee has asked me to keep my mouth shut once more - as usual, the reason is meaningless, the action is all).

I'll close with this thought: intertwining, helical lives in the web of social progress lead us forward and take us back - will you take me back if I can't take it back?

Back to you in the studio...

No comments:

Post a Comment