Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First Crocus Bloom of the Season

How do you explain to people who think the state of their existence is declining that all is going according to plan?

I try to use short, one-, two- or three-syllable words.

After all, I'm a simple guy and want to keep me that way.

Should this, my product, be watered down for the masses?

I haven't looked in the crystal ball lately.  The Book of the Future gathers dust, its pencil shavings growing dark with age.

And the tools I've haven't told you about, what about them?

And that which we cannot talk about, how do I not talk about that?

It may be time to roll up my magic carpet and move on.

After all, I am not who or what you think I am.

I know who I am and I can't tell you in these words what the phrase "I know who I am" really means.

"States of energy"suffices as it always has and always will.

The condition, that we agree to call the human form which greatly describes "me," resists its acceptance of its place in every moment.

That is what the year 2011 is all about for me.

Removing resistance.

Accepting that which is not what the "me" would be if the "me" were only me which thinks it's not part of the greater system of states of energy interwoven with that which is not like the states of energy we know.

Would you believe that a sphere could be wiped clean and another experiment started to see what the next few million years would turn a global mix of states of energy into?

So close to figuring out how to tell others what's there in front of them that they can't see because they see what's not there, and then something else comes along to see and sees it doesn't want the others to see or doesn't care if the others see or not.

Natural phenomena interacting in natural patterns.

Do you know how a planet tells a joke?

Does the least influence the most?

What if all we do is appeal to the least common denominator we share?

What if the least common denominator is all there is and the rest is illusion?

How do I keep silent by asking all these questions?

What if you were merely a flower in a wild garden, your only purpose to feed a randomly placed rabbit?

How good of a mask is your external persona?

How do you correct a billion-year old mistake?

What if a billion years is not old at all?

What's it all about?

Where are you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment