Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sorrow is such sweet revenge

Now, tell me the final order of drivers in the Daytona 500, without cheating and referring to the NASCAR, Fox, ESPN, or Yahoo! websites.

How about you learn better memorisation techniques?

Or, for that matter, can you tell me the name of the last five leaders of the UN?

Does your gender have anything to do with the bell curve of IQ?

What about the AARP cards I got in the mail a couple of weeks ago?  How old do they think I am?

Al Jazeera.  Gesundheit.  To some, freedom is a four-letter word.  Does your religion or your daily religious practice recognise the love for all seven billion of us?

Really?

Just because I think much of Seth Meyers' humour is lame doesn't make me think he's a bad person, just that his stool, sorry, I mean his bile, is full of bad humorism.

No comments:

Post a Comment