Thursday, February 3, 2011

Leaving the Flea Circus of the Obvious

In my hand, four items.  Can you guess what they are?

Since we're members of the same species on the same planet, it's not an infinite choice so I'll go ahead and tell you:
  1. My American Red Cross blood donation record from my university days, starting at Georgia Tech.
  2. A business card from Joe Anderson, Hypnosis Services Unlimited ("Weight, Smoking, Sales, Sports, Phobias, Concentration, Confidence, Impotence & Sex, Problems, Breast Development, Pain Control; Reasonable Rates, Over 20 Yrs. Exp.; 100 Rose Drive, Knoxville, TN 37918").
  3. Montgomery Ward Chargall card.
  4. First American's Anytime Banker Transaction Record from 2/07/86.
As a bonus, I'll throw in the following:
  1. One unopened box of Carter's X-PERT(R) Correction Tabs (30 Mylar Tabs, 1"x2-3/4").
  2. Heritage Federal 24-Hour Banking Card, with ATM Locator Service via 800-number.
  3. North Port Bank deposit envelope.
As a hoarder...ahem, a collector of memorabilia, I use pieces of data like these for fun inputs into the computer programmers' work.

More as it develops...

No comments:

Post a Comment