Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Godfather of Pot-Shots

Treading on a treadmill, doing scrunches and speed skating leg crossing to no place in place.

Receive a Bible tract on a street corner from quiet fundamental Baptists.

See Ashleigh as Anna helps his physical rehab walk down the hall, snap a photo, receive an autographed card and fumble in my empty brain for a snappy question. None found.

Westerlay Orchids furnish the hotel room with blooms by the potful while a young woman fresh out of Marine boot camp hobbles on a pinned and sewn foot spending five weeks in a supporting cast.

3BYZMY[heart]

Make an information exchange in full closed-circuit coverage with a supporting cast of docents like Dick M., Ray R., George N., and Thomas S. The Gipper, so to speak, and his presidential library and museum, would be proud on the first Saturday in the first week of the grand reopening of reliving Reagan's legacy.

Am I better off than I was four years ago?

Thanks to Ray, the Elephant Bar treated us to the Amanda Bynes edition of service in Jessica, who probably missed the manager making warm-air comfort flow over comfort food.

I ask if 3.75 is too precise and 3.8 litres per flush is close enough to a gallon of water diluting liquid waste circling down the urinal pipes.

It's okay to be computer-challenged, my friend.

Mary Ann in the Dress Barn and sultry Sindi in Waterford kept me entertained while my wife kept the world of money spinning.

Tiffany, Randy and Katie added to the ambiance of viewing where "The Eagle" has landed at the Regal castle called the Camarillo 12.

As Ashleigh said, "If I could only meet the whole world in person, I'm sure we could resolve our differences."

All is possible when your credit limit is infinitely filled with personal responsibility.

Now, back to business - another well-executed business plan and we're ready to roll.

The agreements we put before you that you told us to assemble are ready for approval and dignitary signatories worth trillions.

Don't fear time - the future does not exist - this is the only moment we have so act, don't hide procrastination in imaginary problems that "they" cause. There is no them, only us.

And remember, everything you think you say in private is being recorded by my network for later playback when you least need to be heard. It's how we help ourselves flush out festering thought patterns.

Thanks for living in this moment with me - we are who we are because of one another.

On a personal note, I'm tired of hearing from paranoid fearmongers - do us both a favour and take a walk in natural surroundings. Trees and animals aren't plotting hidden agendas or planning personal vendettas with solely you in mind. Please see for yourself if you must not believe me.

Astrophysicists, help me out here and show 'em the cold facts. You know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment