Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Self-Guiding Auto Tour

Many of the icicles are gone.

But the bent gutter lingers on.

Birds are not as desperate for an easy meal.

The star radiates and exposed surfaces warm.

We go about our rituals in harmony with others.

Simple sentences, in part, impart simple images.

How many of us spend our whole days going from one simple sentence to another?

A life sentence, n'est pas?

Therefore, I return to the box full of circles and spirals.

Which ones shall I repeat, alomost word for word?

Should I put on my linguist/cryptographer hat and create a new method of communication?

Speaking in tongues - using music or abstract art - and playing the melodious interactions of my social species any way I please?

Are you more interested in the magician's sleight-of-hand or the magician's lifestyle choices?

Reading thought sets that contain little in the area of new ideas (through no fault of their own, either because of rote training or innate tendencies) reveals where the sewer pipes run or the septic tank and field lines lie.

Humour informs and it also teaches.

I have the legs but do I want to stand on my own two feet and take responsibility for what my humour can reveal to those wanting to develop new habits of thinking?

Or is my journey a solo trip through lands where tribes and clans proudly protect rituals that have worked for many a generation?

So easy to fall back on the thought that the time in which I live is the enlightened one.

Modern conveniences become inconvenient by comparison.

Postcards, slates and wall paintings still have their uses.

This is one of at least 14,355 blocks of modern communications left to communicate that which has not yet been spoken and that which has not been rehashed one more time.

I do not want to disturb those who comfortably enjoy their ageless rituals.

And those like me, who already know what's going on, already know what's going on and what will continue to occur in one cycle or spiral or another.

I wish I could give the curious the encouraging knowledge that unveiling what the illusion of the universe covers up changes the world in a fundamental way.

The set of thoughts that define how you see the world changes.

But trees are still trees and squirrels are still nuts about nuts.

And I am still a childless ol' coot living out a lifelong childhood because I have no personal need to take the parented world seriously.

So, in my imaginary world of fairness, I don't think it's right that I expose to all groups what any one group of parents is teaching their children about/against other groups at any one time.

I can only hope to find where the membranes of subcultural cells are permeable (or semipermeable) and hope there's a common substance of an idea that they'll share on an equally healthy basis, no matter how healthy or unhealthy a particular cell/subculture may be, now, in the past or in the future.

All I know is all is all.

States of energy.

Simple thoughts for a slowly deteriorating simple person who seeks to uncomplicate his simple life.

All while building up the courage and energy to describe a set of conditions where states of energy do not exist.

As the saying goes, how do you describe time to a one-dimensional dot?

What's the point of having the power of the universe if the universe is such a tiny thing in comparison to something else?

The misdirection of humour - use it wisely - it is the only universal truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment