Saturday, January 15, 2011

Equipment Violations Should Be Repaired Immediately

If our DNA is a result of local phenomena, then does that mean civility is not universal?

I turn my gaze outward, away from subculture creation, interaction and destruction.

Now it is time to move this satire, this comedy, out of the muddied waters of what these words and style of writing imply is everyday living.

Filter out the local noise so I can observe that which cannot be spoken.

Using words and phrases to describe what we cannot see may give the impression to some the inquiring methodology of science and to others the affirmation of religion/faith.

I owe no allegiance to either or both.

I listen to echoes and I search passively.

I have to account for the limited combination of states of energy that is myself and my connections to other combos, including people, living things in general, nonliving natural things and artificial extensions of our senses like scientific instruments.

A wandering thought set will find a way to wander even when trapped.

I owe myself that much.

If I only detect the wisdom that is already known, will that be enough?

It will be a starting point.

Some days, it will feel like backtracking and going in circles.

The temptation to keep the images of madeup myths going will often be stronger than I believe I can resist.

These words are themselves evidence of my failure to resist.

But I consider it a strength, not a weakness, associated with the tools, my unique momentary mix of states of energy, available at my discretionary use any and all the time.

I am not alone in this comparatively sane exploration.

I have until 2050-05-06 to complete my investigation.

14,356 days (39.321 years and 10 leap days).

I will be interrupted constantly.

The same seven-plus billion who facilitate my work will hinder me, too.

The view from a single solar system is limited but until I tap other resources, it's what I have to work with.

Time to rewrite history as only I know it. Let the current illusions fade away.

Death to self-delusion is not death to self - live in the moment or look forward but don't get stuck in reiterating the past as an excuse to tread water with everyone else.

I'll start with the first testable theory/belief: I, who exists as a persistent illusion, am a body (a constantly-changing set of states of energy) in a universe which appears as a semispherical cocoon from the virtual center point of my place (with others) in this set of objects (dense collections of states of energy) we call a solar system.

This investigation will use the conventional viewpoint of the first person.

Wild-sounding conjectures will be put forward as fact that I or others may or may not be able to [dis]prove in a reasonable timeframe (say, within a few generations of my species).

Those who find and read these words may find the words perpetuate the zeitgeist hypnotic effect - I disclaim all responsibility for putting unintended thought patterns into motion.

However, such thought patterns may be used by me without giving credit or payment for them (that's the price you pay for living in my version of the universe).

Humour is the filter which keeps this from deteriorating into a series of serious blather.

Thus, every statement can be true and false at the same time.

Let it begin. <== Two spaces after the period because I want to buck modern convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment