Tuesday, March 1, 2011

There may be snow on this roof...

You gotta credit the Yella Fella for keepin' his product, YellaWood, what my builder called Osmose to construct muh house and front/back deck, out in the eyes and ears of customers while havin' fun talkin' about it, too.  He goes in muh book as a real person.

= = = = =

I've come to the conclusion that I don't exist and found verification through the fact that none of the characters in this parallel universe of a blog have ever talked with/to me.

Sure, I am the current leader and, by leading, I have sway over the billions of imaginary people who live on this imaginary planet with the imaginary me.

It's the writer's dilemma staring me in the face again, a mirror at the end of a deadend corner of the maze I've written myself into.

If I only have sway over the imaginary world, then what I am doing in real life?

Nothing, it seems.

I am not wholly part of virtuality or wholly part of reality.

The plot of my life is full of holes rather than wholes but don't call me holy.

I just happened to be here in this time with you - you found the wonders of life with or without me by virtue of being the states of energy we call the human condition.

When I was five, I realised I was part of the living dead.

It has been an interesting journey ever since.

All I can do is help the living find their way through this dark maze.

My time here was done a long time ago.

Back to sleep I go, back to the condition these states of energy call meditation.

It's all I know.

Why I wanted to be a hermit living in the woods.

The real nonexistent me.

Happy.

Free of the chains of modern technology.

I'm still trying to get free, aren't I, despite digging myself deeper?

No comments:

Post a Comment