Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Reworking Self-Hypnosis

Hello there.  I'm Altus Wintrix, former owner of a large number of rental homes on your home planet.  You probably never heard of me but I'm sure you or someone you know has rented one of my houses on Earth.

I looked at my empire, hearing people refer to me, even though they don't know and never knew me, as a slumlord because of the condition of homes I owned in a few rundown neighbourhoods.  They never praised me for the houses I rented to them in ritzy neighbourhoods, mainly, too, because they didn't know who I am.

After looking at my empire, I decided I no longer cared to rent houses on Earth because I had a bigger dream.

I wanted the first rental home on another solar body.

That's why I'm standing here before you, showing you this beautiful three-bedroom rental on the Moon.

It cost me the entire sale of my empire on Earth but it's worth being the first, isn't it?

For fifty million U.S. dollars a year, you can have exclusive rental rights to the first and currently one-and-only moon unit.

Richard Branson offered to buy this from me but I refused, instead offering him exclusive transportation rights to deliver renters to this home and ones to follow as I get more contracts signed.

My team of computer programmers and robotic experts are remotely managing the water extraction mining operation and hydroponic farm that feeds the rental home so don't worry about bringing your own food and water.

Of course, at this time pets are not allowed, unless you're willing to raise and live with animals that you will have to eat.

The same goes for you and your family.

After all, we believe in recycling everything.

Welcome to your future.  I'm just your humble servant here to help you make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment