Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Tennessee University!"

Except by sitting with my wife while she watches the television, I am taking a one-week break from viewing or scanning news headlines.

I will also take into consideration the reduction of my use of electric/electronic power.

Will I stop microwaving my oatmeal (which I perform in an effort to kill any hidden bacteria or other lifeforms flowing out of the water tap)?

Will I make "sun tea" instead of heating water electrically?

Will I return to the military/outdoorsman habit of taking short cold showers?

Will I stop blogging for seven days?

The computer programmers have their assignments.

MORTIE and other networks are running on autopilot pretty well right now.

Do I say farewell or au revoir to NASCAR and Claire for a while, spending my time observing nature and gleaning stereotype behaviour from scents in the air?

I think so.

I have deeper meditation to nurture.

Despite humourous riffs, there really are bigger pictures to paint with my thoughts.

States of energy aren't the only states in town.

Freedom of speech is also freedom not to speak.

14,310 days is not very long, let me tell you.

Is there a "You Don't Know Jack" app?  Or has "Cash Cab" taken its place?

No comments:

Post a Comment